- Place the mattress on your base and unroll it.
- Inside are the tubes’ kits of 8 or 16 customizable zones.
- If your mattress is a Twin size, it has one configurable side. If it is a Queen or King size, there are two configurable sides.
- Open the mattress cover and customize it with the firmness tubes indicated in your sleep profil.
- Reconfigure it as many times as you need, if your body or the person who uses it changes.
- You will receive an email with your sleep profile configured.
OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 Clase I 2012OK0023 AITEX.
Manufactured in a sustainable and responsible way using viscoelastic, highly resilient and vegetable-based materials.
First Spanish manufacturer whose mattresses accomplishes the ecological-human requirements for baby items
Mounts a removable cover, dry washable, with zipper. Athermic cover with Micromodal® fabric padded with silicone hollow fiber. 3D fabric to protect the vegetable foaming plank. The side panel is made with 100% upholstery fabric.
It includes a layer of 5 cm of high perspiration in vegetable viscoelastic foam protected with 3D fabric, a configurable support of super elastic material with high resilience and durability. The core of H.R. includes inserted 8 gray tubes of soft firmness. Viscoelastic material derived from soy with a density of 50 kg/m3.
Together with the mattress you will receive 2x kits (1x in the case of individual mattresses) of configurable elements, tubes of different strengths in P.U.R. that allow an initial configuration according to the suggestions of Institut PROSCHLAF® as well as progressive modifications according to our needs.
- With 3 differentiated firmness through interchangeable tubes: medium-soft, medium, medium-firm.
- Viscoelastic foams with essences of orange blossom oil.
- Dry washable cover.
- Includes 2 + 2 tubes of different interchangeable firmnesses.